Interesting Facts: The Old Farmer's Almanac
The Old Farmer's Almanac
* The Old Farmer's Almanac was first published in 1792.
* The Almanac has been involved with a correct prediction of snow in July, a murder trial (with a then-future president handling the defense), and a German spy captured on U.S. shores during World War II.
* More than 18.5 million people read The Old Farmer's Almanac
* They can predict the weather by using technology and the Sun.
* They believe that the future holds a "big chill" - possibly a mini-ice age.