Article Archive >> Community
(NAPS)-If you would rather avoid long airport lines and checked-luggage fees, there is an economical travel option. Consider shipping gifts, clothing and other belongings to your destination.
Here are a few tips from FedEx:
* Before shipping luggage, contact your destination to ensure that someone can accept and securely store your luggage.
* Visit a FedEx office location or one of its shipping centers to obtain sturdy boxes, tie-on tags and a luggage-shipping bag.
* Ensure that your shipping label is securely attached. Place additional address labels on and in luggage.
* For shipping regulations, to calculate shipping rates and to create and print shipping labels, visit www.fedex.com.
* Shipping luggage outside the U.S.? Call 1-800-GO-FedEx to ask about regulations and duties.
<< back to Articles on Community
<< back to All Articles