Article Archive >> Featured Topics
Top 10 Valentine's Day gift ideas for her AND for him
Top 10 Valentine's Day gift ideas for her AND for him
By Jennifer LB Leese
Every year Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14, or Saint Valentines Day. 2011's Valentine's Day is Monday, February 14. This is a day for lovers can enjoy and express there feelings to one whom they love. Loved ones will exchange gifts, flowers, candy, and love letters all in the name of Saint Valentine.
"Valentine's Day Celebration
The Valentine's Day in recent day is considered as a festival that has emerged as a gift gifting and popular dating festival. The most popular way to celebrate the day is by screening your love to your sweethearts with an exchange of gifts like fresh flowers, chocolates, cards, jewelry etc. In the modern advanced age, barter of text messages between loved ones has also become a regular norm.
Going on dates is the other foremost way of celebrating Valentine's Day festival. The courage of love is seen all over & lovers are found thronging parks, restaurants, malls and multiplexes. With Valentine's Day cipher of roses, hearts, cupids and lovebirds, the markets be dressed in a festive look. Thus the month of February is a month symbolizing immaculate love and for all young lovers, it seems that love is in the air among the commencement of February." (365celebration.com)
Below you'll find a collection of popular, traditional, and unique Valentines gift ideas for her and for him.
1. Flowers are a perfect gift whether you've just stared dating or you've been married 25 years. Do some research and choose a flower carefully; gardenias denote secret love, orchids are always lovely, showing beauty and refinement, while yellow roses mean friendship.
2.Chocolates are a great traditional gift. Get her variety box if you don't know whether she's a caramel girl or more into truffles.
3. Declare your true love with the timeless beauty of a diamond ring, a heart-shaped necklace, or a bracelet. Your love is sure to love it.
4. Read her a few poems or write her a few of your own. She's sure to love it!
5. Find our what her favorite perfume or body sprays are and put together a package filled with items in this scent - lotions, massage oils, creams, body washes, etc.
6. Present her favorite picture of the two of you in a beautiful frame. She's sure to display it proudly.
7. Strawberries in chocolate are a seduction treat. You can purchase hand-dipped strawberries or make them yourself.
8. How about a weekend trip away with just the two of you? Bed & breakfasts offer a unique mix of comfort and luxury. There are tons of them around - in town or out of town. They also offer wine tours and nature walks, which is sure to add a touch of "amazing" to your trip.
9. A spa getaway is the perfect way to show her that you appreciate all she does for you. Get her a day away, or better yet, make an appointment for the two of you for a romantic couple's day. Either way, she'll feel fresh and sexy.
10. Love to cook? Finding cooking classes in your area will indicate your interest in activities together; you'll build cooperation skills and learn a new art.
1. Most guys would prefer a pair of tickets to their favorite sports team or band concert than a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates.
2. Girls, be daring. Surprise him by picking him up from work in a long coat with nothing but a new teddy on underneath!
3. Dress up the bedroom. Buy a new set of luxurious sheets 600-thread count Egyptian cotton. Set a bouquet of flowers next to the bed, and decorate the room with candles and rose petals. For more fun, be waiting for him in the bedroom when he arrives home from work - leaving trails of clues throughout the house of where he can find you.
4. Depending on your man, try a massage for two at your local spa. Let the massage take all his stresses away so you two can spend a romantic, non-stressed evening together.
5. You don't have to spend a lot of money on Valentine's Day. Have a romantic evening at home. Pull the love sofa in front of a roaring fire, have romantic music playing on the stereo, and place a bottle or two of champagne on ice nearby. Serve a home-cooked meal complete with strawberries to bring out the champagne's flavor for dessert.
6. Write him a love letter. Tell him what you first thought the day you met. Tell him why you fell in love and why your love keeps growing stronger and stronger each passing day. Let him know just how special he is.
7. Put together a coupon book filled with love coupons to experience a naughty night together. Spice things up with a different bedroom adventure on each coupon!
8. Set up your room with soft music, candles, and relaxing smells such as lavender and vanilla and give your man a massage. Being that you are the one giving the massage in the comfort of your own bedroom, the possibilities are endless. Be sure to purchase massage oils meant to relax them muscles and edible chocolate if you plan to spice it up a little.
9. Buy him a personalized bracelet or ring. Of course this gift is only works well if your man likes to wear jewelry.
10. Buy a few sexy adult games and spend some time together getting to know each other a little better.
And last but not least, a romantic dinner to your favorite restaurant works for both her and him!
<< back to Articles on Featured Topics
<< back to All Articles